Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Drink Hendricks Gin


I need 7 more of these bottles. These empty bottles, I should clarify.




So please go drink Hendricks Cucumber Gin (seriously, muddle some cucumber in your GT and you will be the happiest happy ever in the history of happys) and save me your empties. It's "from Scotland" and like $25 bux at Trader Joes in CA, but $34 bux here in OR (land of retarded liquor laws) and I'm not really drinking right now (I know, WHAAAA?*) so it's going to be tough to make it happen. But I know you, and with your help, I know we can make it happen.



Actually, I suppose if worse comes to worse, I just get 7 more bottles and empty them into an apothecary jar and put some cucumber slices in that shit and bam! booze for the masses and empty bottles for the show. But in the meantime: Drink up, Johnny!



And ps: thanks for your support.
*starting to realize this is my problem in life: why am I not drinking alcohol during such a stressful time as wedding planning? whose idea was this? Dumb. Dumb dumb dumb. Please pass the martini glass.

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm, I'm currently working on one for you, which will be quickly followed by a second.

    Hendricks Gin is DELISH.

    ReplyDelete