Friday, March 12, 2010

Breathtaking

Every single dress in this collection is perfectly amazing. Takes my breath away. WANT.

A taste of the beauty:

Possibly difficult to pull off, but so what? Slap on a few industrial-strength pairs of Spanx and good to go, right?

Actually, it's good that these styles are impractical. It is the unlikelyhood of rocking such satiny material with a full set of curves that I will cling to in order to renew my love for the dress I actually did purchase, which as yet I've not laid eyes on in fully functioning form and so have no idea how it will realistically manifest, but in the ideation is nothing at all like any of these Thirties inspirations. Well, maybe a little Thirties in the frayed edges department...

Anyhoooooo. Click that link up there. Look at the whole collection. It's a feast for the design senses.

No comments:

Post a Comment