Saturday, April 9, 2011

Wedding Shmedding Bedding Begetting Heading Sledding

So I realized that I never came back and updated any details about the event. Chances are, if you are reading this, you were there and I know you had a good time, right? Right. (Good answer). I've had a terrible time getting the photos together, mostly because I have to sit down with my Dad and sort through all the raw photos so he can then work on them tirelessly in photoshop and print them and what have you. It will happen. Eventually. In the meantime, a lovely little Renbird printed an amazing sepia-toned pic of me and the hubs that I love and that adorns our mantle like an old-fashioned portrait of yore. I love it so much.

Incredibly, we're approaching one year - it's gone by SO FAST - and there's lots of activity around here - new businesses and race cars and traveling and keeping up with work. But I will get to the photos. Perhaps I'll even write a bit of a recap of the event, since god knows my memory is beginning to fade, and I'm already filling in unreliable details into the alcohol and stress-induced gaps in the evenings activities. Whatever. In short: It was hot, it was delicious, it was magical, it was full of my most favorite people, and while there were a lot of shoulder-shrugging-ooops-I-forgot-tos in retrospect, it was pretty perfect anyway. In fact, it was exactly what I hoped it would be. Except with too many dishes to do the next day. Note to self: Next time ditch the port-o-potty and hire cleaners!

No comments:

Post a Comment